About us »
Regulations for Visitors to RU Central Library
Visitors are welcome and required to comply with the following regulations:
- Personal possessions brought into the Library remain the responsibility of the owner.
- Eating and smoking are not allowed in the Library.
- Visitors must ensure that the use of mobile phone does not disturb other readers.
- Visitors are not allowed to take library materials out of the library with permission.
- Anyone behaving in a manner demonstrating a lack of respect for other users may be asked to leave the Library.
- Users should respect the rights of other Library users and keep noise to a minimum in all areas.
- Visitors are to access to the Library in a designated area only.
- Readers should respect the fabric of the building and ensure they do not cause any damage to the materials, furniture or facilities.
- Failure to comply with the Library regulations is a serious matter and will be reported to the appropriate authorities. This may result in suspension of library use and prosecution.
Library rules and regulations
- Turn off your mobile phone.
- Silence to be maintained.
- No food is allowed in the library.
- No smoking in the library
- Leave big bag in the locker provided.
- Allow library staff to check your bag and books before leaving the library.