The unexpected accident about the book that I rent from the library.

เริ่มโดย Singto, สิงหาคม 30, 2016, 12:09:13 AM

« หน้าที่แล้ว - ต่อไป »

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

Hi, I'm Singto Saetapin. I'm the first undergraduate in the level of bachelor's degree. Today, I was the first time register to be the member of library. And I was rent one book from the library name of "Human Anatomy" I too much favorite this book because I like to study science and also like to read book which was written be English. This the book that I rent, it's thick and was exclusively typed. His papers that use printing were manufactured by so quality papers (Card Papers) and there are clearly color pictures comprise narration. I think the price of this book maybe more than 1,000 baths. Unfortunately, Today I was getting out from the library about half of five PM and I took this book get out together with I then I walked to the fresh market where is across of the university for to brought food for to be my dinner after that I walked back to my hostel. When I arrived to my hostel. I noticed see that in front of the book in terms of front paper which was covered by well card paper have little of scratches. I think maybe matrix from I took the book attach with my hip in the period that I walked and the documents that I was taking in that the duration so many such as my textbook, my worksheets and this the book especially this book it's weight not less that 1 kg. I think the front paper of this book might be scratched with my belt in the period that I was walking back to my hostel. Will I fined? Because It's unexpected situation. Had I am more careful, It wouldn't have born this the situation. But I firm this the book has little of scratches area of the front paper. Go on I'll be careful this book as equal as my life because I afraid of I am perhaps canceled ownership don't to rent book of the library forever.  I'm apologize for my careless.   

Please return the book to the library, the librarian has advice you.