This service provides support to the University staff and students to obtain items that are not available within the library from other libraries e.g. book, journal article, dissertation or non-printed media.
How can I request the item?
- check our library database or catalog to make sure that the item is not available at the library
- Contact reference staff at Mezzanine floor Building 3
- Complete the request form as much as possible
- Give the form to the library staff who will check the location of the item for you
- If wish, you can take the form to the holding library and borrow or photocopy the required item yourself or you can ask the Library to send it for you
How long does it take to get the item?
Same day if you take the form to the holding library yourself or usually within 1-2 business weeks if the Library arrange it for you
Charges for this facility vary depends on the cost of the transaction and the policy of the lending libraries. Delivery cost varies depends on postal code. For example:
- Same postal code costs 10 baht/page
- Different postal code but same province 20 baht/page
- Different province 30 baht/page
- Text document 10 baht/page
- Picture 20 baht/page